Thursday, June 25, 2009


Well now, back to the dragon. I've had my foray into the beauty of nature and followed it up with some progress on the dragon. I've moved down the back of the neck, making it thicker in depth. At this point I am drawing a portait of his head basically...the overall size of his body is taking shape in my mind. The dragon will need a powerful thick neck in order to support the weight of his head which is huge. His body is by comparison massive...mountainous even. Oh, oh, oh, a series of 11"x14" drawings on which to grow his body...I see it. What a good idea; Ilike it. For now, however, back to the head. I should have a good deal of time to work on it today. The weather is up and down with sunshine, rain, thunder and lightning then sunshine and the works all over again. It's a good day for the bugs to attack and for me to stay in to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment