Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Today I moved forward with the dragon. More shading has developed and I have begun to move to the upper neck and ears with some success. I at least like the look that is happening. It is quite different from other dragons that I have seen depicted. And, that is indeed what my goal is...something different...something that has come from my imagination. I had a short foray out of doors to mow my series of paths throughout the property. We had to murder so many trees, shrubs and wildflowers when we built last year that I refuse to cause any more than necessary impact to our little strip of land now. I love the wild untended look of field and forest. Every walk about the paths leads to new discoveries of various wildflowers that others might call weeds. I intend to allow our lovely thistles to bloom again this year...their flowers hold a stunning beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment