Saturday, June 13, 2009


Awesome day, warm, sunny and I had the pleasure of grooming a gentle little King Charles Cavalier name Pebbles. It is incredibly delightful to have people bring work to me This drawing that I did for the shop wall looks just like her. I managed to get a few ideas down on the dragon but alas the scanner is still buried under plastic. The living room is almost done...I ran out to paint with one wall to go...arrrgh. Oh well, it just means one more day of upheaval...then I'll be done with that room. Only to move on to the dog's/mud room, but it will be progress. It certainly affords me lots of 'thinking' time. I am going to re-work the dragon's eye to be softer. I have a rather crusty looking lid going on right now that I don't care for. I envision something more lizard-like...something that seems possible as opposed to totally out there...if that is even attainable given that dragon's aren't real.

No comments:

Post a Comment