Friday, June 19, 2009


This is yesterdays progress on the dragon. I like how it is developing but still have no real idea of exactly what to do next. I like the feeling of freedom to take this as I go. I also feel a bit adrift creatively as this is not what I have been doing to date in my other art projects. It is creative licence at it’s most free...feels odd. I have the basic outline in place. The shading and surface of the dragon skin are beginning to take form.I had a lot of time to work on it yesterday...more thunder storms... pelting rain and hail kept me indoors. The baby flowers that are growing bravely really took a beating but they survived. It is still dull and raining today but so far not stormy. And, the power did come back on at 4 pm yesterday. Whoa, there is a sudden sunny break in the clouds...off to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment