Thursday, July 16, 2009
















What happened to the last 2 days? I'm not really sure....except that I have a horse drawing done to show for it and a half done portrait challenge from wet canvas. So, I guess I was busy drawing. I had a ShihTsu to groom...the very grumbly Buddy...very good but "don't touch my front legs or else". Not entirely all bluff to that threat either. We had some visitors from the "big city" drop by for a few hours too. The hummingbird pictures are for them as they were quite thrilled by them but could not catch them with their camera. Those hummers are very wary of changes around the feeder. I had to set my camera up on a tripod in one of the flower boxes by the feeder and hide behind the post to get this. Hmmm, I guess that's what happened to the last 2 days. The dragon is at rest for the time being while I work out his body stance...over and over... until I see what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment