Monday, July 6, 2009




Alas, nothing has progressed with the dragon...well nothing truly notic able. I deepened the tone here and there but I think I will have time later today to do more. There needs to be more visable texture worked into his hide which I see as leathery...tough yet flexible. I did finish the leaves challenge and I think I have come up with an idea for a series of mini bites of nature to go with these leaves. No, I cannot seem to complete one project at a time! The lighting in the tv room is not good enough for the dragon work so smaller less complex drawings work for that. I am also in the middle of a portrait of my Mike's beloved Boxer... the late and much missed 'Chance'. For now here is 'the leaves' and the waterlily from the creek where we do most of our kayaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment