Tuesday, July 7, 2009




I have finished the drawing of Mike's beloved white Boxer...the late Chance. It brought a dewy look to Mike's eye...and that is one more reason I cannot as yet draw my little Dexter dog. It has been five years since he died and I still can't see him through the tears that well up when I even think about looking a photos of him...some day soon I'll get to it. But now the dragon moves forward! I have managed some texure to his skin. I am planning some more for the face area but unsure as to what exactly as yet. There needs to be something a little more exciting and dynamic about his demeanor. What, what, what and then HOW???

1 comment:

  1. hey you have a blog too..these are most beautiful art works..i shall be checking in for sure..nice to meet you by the way

    ReplyDelete