Thursday, November 5, 2009




These are my two latest completed projects. The horse is Music with Chris...the drawing is a gift for Trudi. It was their 10 anniversary a while back. Congrats ofcourse. Trudi took the photo I used for reference and I felt so inspired by it. Now the kittenses were just too cute to pass up taking a stab at drawing. It was fun to work out their little faces and assign imaginary personalities to each one as I worked on them.




My dragon project seems to have gone into hibernation for the time being. I am beginning to rethink the largeness of it. I am seriously considering scaling it down ...quite a lot. It is very and I really do mean VERY boring to work on something big, big, big and disjointed. Perhaps 11" by14" total is more sensible and will keep me interested and focussed on the task. I need to think and decide...I hate incomplete projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment