Saturday, November 7, 2009

ooh,oooh,oooh I'm so excited. I've ordered a new camera! It's a Pentax K-X model so I can use my existing Pentax K mount lenses and accessories with it. It is apparently the latest Pentax 'user friendly' digital SLR camera. I really do need the user friendly kind of thing...automatic stuff...but it also has a manual setting to use for more creativity once I get the hang of it. I am looking forward to better shots and something new to learn and play with. We went to an Arts and Crafts Show and Sale today. Their are some extremely talented folks around here. This sort of thing always inspires me to improve and learn more about how to create believable art work. My latest drawing work in progress is a Chihuahua portrait. Such cute little critters. After this little guy is completed it is time for me to expand what I do by exploring effective and interesting backgrounds. I never have bothered with that but it is time to get at it. Natural themes but not vast landscapes seems to be a logical place for me to start. Research!

No comments:

Post a Comment