Sunday, November 15, 2009

I am having what I perceive to be success with the wolf in forest project. I researched and reviewed any and all the info I could find regarding composition. And, I think I have come up with something that works. I did not post on wc as a work in progress though. I am debating on which forum to post for critique. There are several forums to chose from. I don't want to be brutally blown out of the water nor do I want to miss out on the constructive criticism that will help me grow as an artist. What to do...what to do??? I have a few days to decide until I finish things up on it. Right now I'm working on the wolf's eyes. I have a reference photo for that at least. The background came out of my brain...painful very painful. I plucked several aspects that I liked from about 5 photos and basically stuck em in together. Some of it even just developed as the graphite worked into the grain of the paper. It is too close to finished to post as a wip so I'll complete it and then take it to task with those who know waaaaaay more than me.

Hey, hey, hey! My new toy...I mean very serious artistic tool in the form of a DSLR camera should be here in a few days!!!! So excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment