Sunday, November 22, 2009


Moonlit Wolf completed! I darkened the plants in the foreground, deepened some of the shadow and enhance the appearance of water around the reeds. I am pleased with the results and feel quite content to call this project complete. The paper has suffered somewhat in the editing process so I will redo this at a later date. Compositionwise I think it has improved immensely with the help of those who responded to my critique request on wc. What a great experience to go through. Living in a relatively isolated area and being quite apprehensive about getting into formal art classes I found the input of others who live way, way elsewhere very encouraging and will remember and use the info I received over and over to help myself grow artistically.

No comments:

Post a Comment