Wednesday, December 9, 2009




I have a few things on the go just now. The wolves in the woods project is still at a standstill though. I did another quick sketch of a forest scene hoping to find inspiration or at least some enjoyment of the process. Blah on either count. I've set that aside in favour of some bookmarks for my grandson for Xmas. This is more pressing so as to get them in the mail in time for Xmas. And, more enjoyable from a creative standpoint as I can return to the subjects I prefer to draw.

My adventures with the new camera are somewhat mixed as I sort out how to most effectively use its many features. Mostly I have taken photos of dogs from my grooming table. It is almost too cold outside (-16C. right now) to fiddle around getting to know the camera. Although....I did buy a handy dandy hunting blind in which to lurk for squirrels, birds, and deer or whatever I can lure to my feeders. Just waiting for the portable stool and a couple of bales of hay to arrive before I set that little scheme into motion. What fun...to think about for now...it remains to be seen if it will work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment