Tuesday, January 19, 2010






Well I have reached the end of the course and now am expected to submit 6 photos: a landscape, city at night, a portrait, a fast action shot, an abstract, and anything converted to BW. I roamed around the area near the creek yesterday putting together an assortment of landscape shots. We've had a week of unseasonably warm weather and all the beautiful snow is gone. AND... Alas, I had the white balance set "WRONG" for most of them. Today I spent hours going through them and correcting the white balance using Pentax's utility program. It was very tedious but it did give me the chance to decide on what to delete for lack of good composition. I did not end up with very many keepable shots. These ones are my favorites of the keepers.

None are good enough to be sent in for grading. There is always tomorrow and the next day and the next day and...

No comments:

Post a Comment