Friday, August 7, 2009







Home at last! My travel companions and I are soooooo glad to be back in beautiful BC. Saskatchewan was a nice visit with Mike's family but I sure can't take hours and hours of driving. I'm more of a drive for 4 hours only and camp kind of person. There was not a minute to spare for art....I think I went through withdrawal! Now that I'm caught up with my grooming clients, garden and yardwork I hope to get back to it. All of the frames are prepped with line drawings. I did a change to the hind legs. I'm quite excited to get on with it!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness....they are just lovely...the pup is cute too.but i have to say i am quite fond of the poodles..they are sooo cute, and if my own were in that vehicle, I am not so sure i could say which one was him.

    ReplyDelete